- ALL permanent bus transportation changes MUST be communicated through Central Office: (417) 859-2120 ext. 0
- DO NOT give this information to the classroom teacher OR the building office.
- Students will be allowed ONLY 3 permanent bus changes throughout the entire school year.
- Allow 2 school days for new changes to take effect ( example: changes made on Thursday will be in effect on Monday).
- Students may only be set up for TWO transportation addresses at any given time.
- Students may only travel to permanent addresses. There will be NO after-school notes accepted for students traveling to addresses parents have not previously listed for their child. In the event that your student needs to travel to an occasional address already requested, you will either send a note to school with your child or call the building office.
- Please note: The first two weeks of school we may experience a high volume of calls. We will answer your calls as soon as possible and appreciate your understanding and patience. Also, masks are currently required on all forms of public transportation across the country, including school buses.
(417-859-2120 Ext. 9027