Online Enrollment for 2022-2023 School Year
Online Registration/Enrollment Registration is now open for the 2022-2023 School Year.
To begin the process of transferring your student to Marshfield R-I Schools, please download, complete, and return the Records Request Form.
Email completed forms to: Enrollment@mjays.us
Once your form has been processed, you will receive an email from email@example.com with instructions on how to set up your Parent Portal Access.
All registration forms will be completed online. Online registration is not available on the school app or mobile devices.
The following documents are required to be on file before enrollment is completed and your student can be assigned a schedule/teacher.
- Proof of Residency - this is for the family's physical address. Examples: Utility Bill/Deposit Receipt, Tax Bill/Receipt (Real Estate/Personal Property), Lease Agreement (signed by BOTH parties), Real Estate Contract (signed by both parties), current Voter Registration Card.
- Custody - only if the student is not living in the same house with both parents. Documents may include: Parenting Plan, Guardianship Papers, Placement Letter, Adoption Papers (if the birth certificate has not been changed), or Notarized document for Temporary Custody.
- Student Immunization Records - must comply with the State of Missouri guidelines (see guidelines below).
- Birth to 12 Years
- 7 to 18 Years
- Students must be current on all required immunizations before they are permitted to attend classes. Appropriate documentation must be presented with the month, day, and year of each immunization before starting school.
- Missouri Immunization Statute
- Student Birth Certificate - state-issued birth certificate or other legal document verifying the date of birth.
Enrollment is not considered complete until all documents are received by our Central Office.
All documents can be emailed to Enrollment@mjays.us
To access the Online Enrollment Instructions, CLICK HERE .