A Great Place to Work and Live!!!
Providing a safe, healthy and supportive environment is a priority at Marshfield Schools. We actively cultivate a positive student, family, community partnership that supports learning, builds pride and recognizes the value of education. You could say we treat everyone like royalty! :)
A Small Town with BIG Opportunities!
- Marshfield is a welcoming community nestled in the Ozark Mountains at the highest elevation of any town along I-44 east of the Rocky Mountains.
- We enjoy four mostly mild seasons. Our low cost of living in combination with our reasonable real estate rates are hard to resist.
- Lake lovers will enjoy our proximity to multiple lakes within a short drive for a quick get away.
- You can enjoy suburban living while still being a short drive to additional shopping and entertainment in nearby Springfield.
- When it comes to vacation, our central location positions you perfectly to head off in any direction.
- Our community churches and organizations are actively involved in Marshfield Schools. We are grateful for our extremely supportive community.
- The City of Marshfield Parks and Recreation maintains nine unique parks and an aquatic center for all to enjoy, in addition to offering three recreational sports throughout the year.
- Our local golf course, Whispering Oaks, features Zoysia fairways and well -manicured bentgrass greens. Each of the 18 holes features four tee boxes to accommodate all skill levels.
- Residents find the multiple health care facilities very convenient, including one of a handful of VA Clinics in our area.
Yes, Our Educators Are Exceptional!
- We are grateful for our nurturing, respectful, and enthusiastic staff.
- They are dedicated to supporting our students.
- They work together with our supportive community to meet the needs of each student.
Yes, We Support Our Educators!
- Our instructional coaches provide academic support to our teachers along with year-round professional development opportunities.
- In addition, our new staff members feel supported during their first year with on-site mentoring.
Yes, We Offer Competitive Incentives and Salary!
- 4 Day Student School Week
- Employer Paid Employee Health / Life Insurance
- Mental Health Support
- HSA / FSA available
- Employer Paid Disability
- Financial Advisor Resources
- Free On Site Dr. Appointments For Employees and Their Dependents
- District Wellness Program Including an Employer Paid Gym Membership
- Free Monday All Day Child Care / Free JayCare Both AM & PM for Employee Dependents
- 9 Sick Days & 3 Personal Days Yearly
- Employees Can Bank Up to 90 Sick Days
Yes, Our Future Looks Bright!
The Marshfield community has enthusiastically passed the last 3 bond issues, including raises for teachers/staff, facility improvements and our new Early Childhood Center. Marshfield Schools have and continue to update facilities to provide a safe, healthy, adaptable learning environment conducive to student-centered teaching and learning for the 21st century. This includes providing access to digital learning and preparing students with the skills to utilize them.
Marshfield R-I Non-Negotiables:
- Always work to do the right thing.
- Live by the Golden Rule.
- NEVER give up on a student.
- Support our co-workers.
- Admit our mistakes, and fix them quickly.
- Have fun at work.
- BELIEVE in our students and each other.
- Will not make excuses.
- Know that family matters.
- Work to continually show grace to others.
- Are confident that our success depends on our attitudes.
- Understand that EVERY position is essential for success.
- Believe anything is possible when we do what is best for kids.