Communications & Media Releases
The purpose of the Marshfield R-I School District Central Office Department is to keep our staff, students, families and community in the know about all that is going on in Marshfield Schools.
Please direct all media inquiries to Teri Arthur, Administrative Assistant in the Central Office by calling (417) 859-2120 Ext. 9010 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Marshfield R-I Schools App & Communications:
The Marshfield R-I School app is a FREE way for parents, teachers, students, staff, and the community to access school information on their smartphone. You can find news, school and district calendars, and access many of our other resources, all through one app.
These are the fastest ways to receive information about topics like:
- INFORMATION ABOUT DELAYED BUSES
- INCLEMENT WEATHER DAYS
- VIEW NEWS STORIES
- VIEW CALENDAR INFORMATION
- VIEW SPORTS SCORES
- ACCESS SCHOOL AND STAFF INFORMATION
- RECEIVE IMPORTANT ALERTS
- VIEW GRADES
- VIEW LUNCH BALANCE
- SET STUDENT SPECIFIC ALERTS
- EMERGENCY NOTIFICATIONS - AND SO MUCH MORE!
To get the app on your phone:
- Download or update it at the following links:
- Apple: Marshfield R-1 School
- Android: Marshfield R-1 School
- Or, scan this QR code to download now.
- Once installed, the app will ask if you would like to receive push notifications (this is also a part of your phone’s settings). If you would like to, answer ‘yes’
Make sure you ‘follow’ your child’s school to get notifications, info in the stream, and see that school’s calendar.
- Once in the app, click the ‘settings’ icon
- Click on “Follow Schools” and then select the schools you would like to follow.
- Under each school, make sure that you have marked “Receive Inbox Messages” and also have marked any other things you would like to receive.
- As we add new features, classes, and information, you will want to revisit the “Follow Schools” tab to make sure you are subscribed to everything at the school you would like to see.
Marshfield School's district app is created in partnership with Blackboard. To read Blackboard's privacy statement click here.