New Student Enrollment

  • Enrollment Paperwork

    When completing enrollment paperwork, please complete every page. Marshfield R1 Schools does have notary services available at Central Office during regular business hours. You may pick up enrollment packets for your student(s) at this location OR you may download the documents and bring them to Central Office when they are complete. 

    To enroll your student in Marshfield Schools, please turn in completed the enrollment paperwork and required documents to our Central Office, located at 170 State Hwy DD.

    Required Documents

    In order to expedite the enrollment process, please bring the following documents with you.

    • Proof of Residency - this is for the family's physical address. Examples: Utility Bill/Deposit Receipt, Tax Bill/Receipt (Real Estate/Personal Property), Lease Agreement (signed by BOTH parties), Real Estate Contract (signed by both parties), current Voter Registration Card.
    • Custody - only if student not living with both parents. Documents may include: Parenting Plan, Guardianship Papers, Placement Letter, Adoption Papers (if the birth certificate has not been changed), or Notarized document for Temporary Custody.
    • Student Immunization Records - must comply with State of Missouri guidelines
    • Student Birth Certificate
    • Parent/Guardian photo ID

    Enrollment is not considered complete until all documents are received at our Central Office, located at 170 State Hwy DD, Marshfield MO  65706.

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.