Makeup PreK / Kindergarten Screenings!
May 16-17th, 2022
If you missed PreK / Kindergarten Screenings in March/April, this is a makeup screening!
Preschool Screenings Ages 3-4
(Students must be 3 years old ON or BEFORE July 31, 2022 to attend Preschool)
(Students must be 5 years old ON or BEFORE July 31, 2022 to attend Kindergarten)
Scheduling Begins April 6th, 2022
Please contact Elizabeth VanNess at the Central Office to schedule your appointment.
(417) 859-2120 ext. 9002
Preschool screenings are available for children ages three through five. Kindergarten screenings are available for children that will be five ON or BEFORE July 31st. This is a process to determine where children fall developmentally in areas such as motor skills, concepts, language, and behavior. Based on the results of the screening, a recommendation will be made to let you know if your child qualifies for the program. This screening is mandatory for children to qualify for the Pre-K program.
Makeup Screenings are held in the Parents as Teachers (PAT) Trailer, located behind Hubble Elementary.
- Students' Birth Certificate
- Current Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency (one of the following):
- Utility Bill Within 3 Months (electric, water, gas)
- Lease Agreement
- Personal Property Tax Assessment or Receipt (Current Year)
- Homeowners or Rental Insurance (Current Year)
- Contract for Purchase of Real Estate
- Custody Papers or Parenting Plan (if applicable)
Parents will complete paperwork while students are being screened. Screening will take approximately one hour.