- ALL permanent bus transportation changes MUST be communicated through Central Office. 859-2120 ext. 0 DO NOT give this information to the classroom teacher OR the building office.
- Students will be allowed ONLY 3 permanent bus changes throughout the entire school year.
- Allow 2 school days for new changes to take effect (Example: changes made on Thursday will be in effect on Monday)
- Students may only be set up for TWO transportation addresses at any given time.
- Students may only travel to permanent addresses. There will be NO after school notes accepted for students traveling to addresses parents have not previously listed for their child. In the event that your student needs to travel to an occasional address already requested, you will either send a note to school with your child or call the building office.
JOINER ENTERPRISES PROVIDES TRANSPORTATION
The Marshfield R-1 School District contracts with Joiner Enterprises, Inc. to provide transportation for the students in the district. The district has contracted with the Joiner's for over 70 years. The company has remained in the hands of the Joiner family for multiple generations, Rick and Eva Joiner being the current owners of the company.
Joiner Enterprises not only transports our students to and from school they also provide transportation for most of the athletic and extra-curricular school activities. The Joiners have carried our students to and from school events for more than half a century with nothing but the safety of Marshfield's young people in mind.
If you have any questions or concerns about school transportation, please contact Ronda Hubbard, Transportation Director, at 417-859-2120.
- Ronda Hubbard
- Transportation Director
- Eva or Rick Joiner
- Joiner Enterprises, Inc
- Central Office
- Bus Changes
- 417-859-2120 ext. 0